Monday, January 3, 2011

RHB In the News: 2011 Predictions

Connor Wilson and LacrosseAllStars continue to have our back. Check out what he had to say about the Buffs in his Top 10 Predictions for 2011. Boom!

"6.  Colorado wins the MCLA title over Michigan. Sure, this is the craziest thing I’ve ever written but it’s definitely possible.  ASU came in to 2010 hot but a bit up and down, really found their form later on and then almost made history.  Colorado is poised to do the same this year.  They lost blah blah blah and blah blah happened… yeah, I don’t care.  It’s a push for sure but I’m sticking with it.  Now make me proud, you Buffs."
                                                    
                                          -Connor Wilson

I guess now it's time to deliver. Check out the rest of his predictions at LaxAllstars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment